|Title||IT Customer Support(Manhattan,NY)($50K/Yr～ *DOE)|
|Posted Date||January 17, 2017|
This position to provide the 1st level customer support for Internet related services.
An ideal candidate must have;
• Instructs network carriers to troubleshoots circuit outages and usability issues.
• Communicates with application service providers/resellers to respond to customer inquiries.
• Provides customers with remote instructions to isolate the cause of Internet connection outages.
• Provides customers with basic instructions on the use of the computer & network application services.
• Escalates trouble tickets to the engineering team once the work level of a service ticket is beyond the scope of the 1st level support.
• Manages ongoing service tickets and ensure the expected service levels.
• Sends notices for planned or unexpected service outages to customers in a timely manner.