◆Working time:8AM – 5PM
• Counting all merchandise and supplies in stock; Palletize and tag as needed.
• Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
• Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory.
• Check merchandise for expiration and facilitate removal or transfer of merchandise as needed.
• Prepare, generate, and file physical inventory reports in EXCEL, review reports monthly with management.
• Maintain update actual inventory and BIN balance including BIN location mapping in EXCEL.
• Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures to maximize facility efficiency and cut operation costs.
• Experience conducting tracking and data analysis.
• Product and inventory management certification a plus
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
• Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
• An analytical mind with strong math skills
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Reliable and trustworthy