Are you a content creator with a keen eye for design? We are looking for someone who can create compelling digital assets, optimized for the web, for use across all our sales and marketing channels. This role will work in tandem with our marketing team to provide mostly short-form video and motion graphic content. Our content is ever-evolving. We’re looking for someone who’s interested in being integral to that process.
Professional experience with graphic design and the Adobe Creative Suite required. Previous experience in ecommerce a plus. A portfolio will be requested at the time of application.
We value someone who is a positive team-player and likes to collaborate within a small team. Candidates must be willing to work with existing templates but also feel comfortable proposing new directions, strategies, and designs. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about content creation and focused on all of the small details that make for great design.
● A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
● A minimum of 1–2 years of graphic design or similar experience required
● Professional experience with all of the following: After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro
● Using existing After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro templates to create content for use across all our sales and marketing channels. Includes online store, email, social media, 3rd-party advertising, etc.
● Particular emphasis on video editing and motion graphics
● Comfortable working within the restraints of existing brand templates but willing and eager to present new directions in a group setting. Ability to bring new proposals to life.
● Highly detailed-focused, passionate about content creation. Demonstrates ability to create thoughtful, meticulous work with an elevated sense of polish and refinement. Focused on getting all details, big and small, done correctly.
● Willingness to optimize content for use across all channels. Includes creating versions in multiple aspect ratios and file types.
● Keen to familiarize him or herself with our brand and products at a granular level
● Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
● Ability to work well with all levels of management and team members
● Ability to anticipate and solve problems, make quick decisions, pose and execute thoughtful solutions, and overcome hardships
● Ability to multitask multiple assignments simultaneously while maintaining sight of short-term and long-term project goals
● Knowledge of or interest in Japanese culture or language is not required but would be an added bonus
● Full-time position. Must exhibit flexibility with schedule and tasks, dependent upon business needs.