The DB2 Engineer in IT Department is expected to gain understanding of the existing DB2 structure and relation with ERP system (S2K/AS400 by VAI) function (i.e. WH Management, Accounting, Sales, Purchasing, Delivery, actual costs, turnovers, lead time, space efficiency, etc.) in order to capture the procedures and provide data from DB2 by developing query or other method to the user by understanding the direction of department and the priority of tasks and projects.
• Develop and provide data for users support their business.
• Perform on going evaluation and review of operation for constant improvement opportunities.
• Maintain and keep loging the system maintenance activities following compliance standard such as user ID registration, system change management and other requirements.
• Conduct comparison analysis and provide monthly reports/Date to management on data performance to plan.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third-party vendors
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Support regular company event such as daily EOD(End Of Day) process, monthly closing, Annual Closing, Semi annual Physical Inventory count and providing data for annual audit.
• Evaluate ERP (S2K) function for efficiant operation and provide implementation support and user training.
• Maintain ERP system (S2K) and support users.
• All other duties as assigned
• 日本語（Business level）＆英語バイリンガル
• Associates Degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• 2 + years of working experience in IT industry with DB2 on AS400 (ERP system, S2K system experience is preferred).
• Strong development skills and experience.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
• Experience with detecting emerging issues and problem-solving