★IT Company is looking for Data Analyst Expert (Tableau) staff.
◆Job title: Data Analyst Expert (Tableau)
◆Location: New York
◆Language: English (Business level) and Japanese (Business level)
The Data Analyst Expert (Tableau) joins our customer’s or internal projects and provides data
analyzing services. The position is responsible for gathering business requirements, required
data, and cleaning and visualizing data by leveraging Tableau, a Business Intelligence (BI) tool.
The position also requires keeping and developing the relationship with our customers.
Ultimately, the job of the Data Analyst Expert (Tableau) is to achieve customer satisfaction by
providing a data analyzing service to our customer or our internal project. This include
● Listening to the voice of customers and stakeholders and leading to solve their problems
by data analyzing skill.
● Supporting and assisting customers who lead a project.
● Supporting regular work of customers related to their Tableau’s daily operation.
● Extracting, cleaning and creating data by using Tableau Prep, existing databases, SQL,
Python programming, pivot tables and other related applications.
● Coordinating with related stakeholders to gather required data to create beneficial
● Creating dashboards to satisfy customer requirements by using Tableau Desktop.
● Publish dashboards to permitted users on Tableau Server.
● Learning customer business and operation to keep improving on our service.
● Learning data science to improve analytical skills.
● Developing relationships with customers by providing high quality data analyzing
● Looking for potential business opportunities in parallel with working for an ongoing
● Collaborating with international the company’s employees located in other country.
● Possibility to join night or morning meetings with people working overseas.
The Data Analyst Expert (Tableau) requires leading customers’ projects independently by
gathering what our customers’ needs. Specific skill includes
● 3 years+ data analyzing experience by using Tableau Desktop, Tableau Prep and Tableau
● Data analytical skill and knowledge such as database, SQL, pivot.
● Ability of VBA and Python programming to clean and explore data.
● 5 years+ working experience in the computer science or technology industry.
● 3 years+ working experience for customer projects.
● Ability to coordinate and lead stakeholders independently to achieve goals of each
● Banking industry business knowledge especially FX business.
● Business level English and Japanese.