This position will support various priority tasks and projects assigned to the Corporate Planning department. These include but are not limited to: initiatives related to organic and inorganic growth of the company, strategic business analyses, and effective use of project / reporting tools. This role will support planning and project management and coordination for new organizational initiatives. This role will serve as a liaison with key stakeholders in Japan HQ, as well as THE COMPANY leaders. Projects will include the development of strategies
• Collect, organize, and analyze relevant data to produce meaningful, usable information.
• Monitor industry data and statistics and use it to forecast relevant trends.
• Prepare reports of findings as needed, illustrating data graphically and translating findings into easy-to-understand written text.
• Support projects that focus on developing strategies for multiple infrastructural platforms, market assessments, and the achievement of key performance indicators and key success factors, such as cost, expense, and other business objectives.
• Support projects investigating the expansion of THE COMPANY.
• Perform operational analyses and provide consultation to various internal company stakeholders at all levels to identify problems and to assist with solutions.
• Develop and present findings and recommend potential solutions and appropriate courses of action. Assist with the implementation of solutions, monitor progress, and overall completion, as well as effectiveness of solution.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in business or marketing.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant job experience
• Exceptional quantitative data analysis, problem solving, analytical modeling, and the ability to develop/analyze business cases.
• Strong ability to research, identify, and diagnosis problems, and effectively present information to audiences of varying size and levels.
• Highly organized and logical, with the ability to leverage those skills into managing and coordinating projects.
• Willing and eager to learn and adjust to new challenge
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent written & spoken Japanese is strongly preferred.
• Advanced skill in MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint and the others).
• SQL / Tableau skills preferred
• Always maintains poise and strong attention to detail, including in high-pressure situations