Business Development Representative for the intensification project of Invest Promotion into Japan
• Promotion of foreign direct investment into Japan through following activities.
Researching on U.S. companies in various industries, who are interested in setting up business in Japan.
Contacting targeted companies by visiting exhibitions/conferences, conducting cold-calls, following-up with seminar attendants and responding to inquiries.
Providing potential client companies with necessary information. Inquiring to Tokyo HQ, industry advisors and specialists, when needed.
Gathering information on Japan’s inward invest promotion policies and industry trends in various sectors, and providing U.S. companies with such information.
Organizing seminars targeting at U.S. companies who are interested in doing business in Japan.
Expanding network with U.S. industry organizations.
• Supporting Japanese companies to expand their products and services into the US market.
• Conducting research about industrial exchanges between Japanese and U.S. companies, and supporting their business matching.
• BA or higher degree
• Capability of dealing with large quantities of work accurately, interpersonal and bilingual communication skills (English/Japanese), ability to thrive in multi-cultural setting, excellent computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Marketing, Business Development or Sale experience. Having experience including collecting and analyzing data, and coordinating promotional events and PR activities (Preferred).
Approx. $41,000+ Discretionary Bonus
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM-5:00PM (including 1 hour lunch break), 35 Hours /week
Group insurance (medical, dental and life), 401(k)