Business Development Representative of Invest Promotion into Japan and Open innovation between Japanese and U.S. companies
at Public Affairs Department
• Promotion of foreign direct investment into Japan and Open innovation between Japanese and U.S. companies through following activities.
✓ Researching on U.S. companies in various industries, who are interested in setting up business in Japan or collaboration with Japanese companies.
✓ Contacting targeted companies by visiting exhibitions/conferences in person or virtually, conducting cold-calls, following-up with seminar attendants and responding to inquiries.
✓ Providing potential or existing client companies with necessary information. Inquiring to Tokyo HQ, industry advisors and specialists, when needed.
✓ Providing potential or existing client companies with information of event mainly organized by The COMPANY. Encouraging them to attend them.
✓ Gathering information on Japan’s inward invest promotion policies and industry trends in various sectors, and providing U.S. companies with such information.
✓ Organizing seminars targeting at U.S. companies who are interested in doing business in Japan or Japanese companies.
✓ Expanding network with U.S. industry organizations.
• Supporting Japanese companies to expand their products and services into the US market or to have collaborations with U.S. companies
• Conducting research about industrial exchanges between Japanese and U.S. companies, and supporting their business matching.
• BA or higher degree
• Capability of dealing with large quantities of work accurately, interpersonal and bilingual communication skills (English/Japanese), ability to thrive in multi-cultural setting, excellent computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Marketing, Business Development or Sale experience. Having experience including collecting and analyzing data, and coordinating promotional events and PR activities (Preferred).
Approx. $46,800/Yr + Discretionary Bonus
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM-5:00PM (including 1 hour lunch break), 35 Hours /week
Group insurance (medical, dental and life), 401(k)