◆ Japanese & English bilingual position
◆Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales and Marketing activities of Electronic & Innovative Products such as Advanced Specialty Materials, Electronic Products, Adhesives & Solutions Products in the North Americas and China, including but not limited to
• Making and Monitoring the Sales Budget / Forecasts
• Negotiating with the existing agents / distributors / customers.
• Finding new agents/distributors/customers.
• Taking an initial role to solve commercial, technical, legal, financial and logistic etc issues with Agents / distributors / customers
• Submitting an written report and internal authorization requests
• Communicating with Colleagues in Japan
• Customer visits and Business Trip (Presumably, more than half of your times on the month on average)
• Fully attending mission from Japan
• Market research activities
• Any other activities, being required to develop / expand the sales
• Submitting the Sales Budget / Forecasts to HQ
• Exhibiting and attending trade shows and conferences
• Understand the commercial policy/strategy/situation of HQ and propose the commercial policy/strategy and action plan for the relevant areas (i.e. North, Central and South America), in order to satisfy the requirements from HQ as well as to maximize the benefits and minimize the risk of the company.
• Actualizing the proposed/approved commercial policy/strategy and action plan on a timely manner, along with the on-going reports to explain the current progress toward the goal.
• Proposing and actualizing the concrete action plan, based on the generalized instructions
• Any other activities, being required to maximize the benefit and minimize the risk of the company, for both short and long term.