We are looking for a candidate who has 5 years sales experience.
Japanese language skill and working experience in Chemical industry are not require, but it is a plus.
◆Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales and Marketing activities of
Electronic & Innovative Pro ducts such as Advanced Specialty
Materials, Electronic Products, Adhesives & Solutions Products in the North America , and partially
China and Europe including but not limited to
• Make and monitor the sales budget, forecast, and result
• Submit the sales budget and forecast to THE Company HQ if required
• Achieve and exceed sales budgets
• Negotiate with customers / distributors / agents for commercial terms, and troubleshooting
• Maintain key accounts and expand new projects
• Find a new customer and promote existing and new products
• Monitor and manage consignment inventory (eventually, the company’s inventory as well)
• Take an initial lead with internal teams to solve commercial, technical, legal, financial and logistic issues with a customer
• Submit a written report and internal authorization requests
• Communicate with THE Company Japan / Singapore (Sales, Technical, Logistics, and Legal)
• Travel and visit a customer in North America (Presumably, 30 – 50% of your time on average)
• Travel internationally mainly Japan, Singapore and Europe if required (appx. 2-3 times annually)
• Plan, coordinate itinerary, and attend THE Company Japan team for their visit to US customers
• Do market research through a customer, attending and exhibiting a trade show and conference
• Any other activities, being required to develop / expand the sales
• Understand the commercial policy/strategy/situation of THE Company HQ and propose these and an action plan for the relevant areas (i.e. North, Central and South America), in order to satisfy the requirements from THE Company HQ as well as to maximize the benefits and minimize the risk of the company.
• Actualize the proposed/approved commercial policy/strategy and an action plan on a timely manner, along with the on-going reports to explain the current progress toward the goal.
• Propose and actualize a concrete action plan, based on the generalized instructions
• Any other activities, being required to maximize the benefit and minimize the risk of the company, for both short and long term.
• Strong communication s kills verbal & written )), including strong relationship building
skills be tween a customer and an internal team
• Availability to work the flexible hours necessary to have a meeting between Asia and Europe
• Advanced research skills
• Good analytical and creative problem solving skills
• “People person” who is confident and has a positive personality
• Strong organizational and time management skills – must adhere to deadlines,
• multi-task and be able to prioritize.
• Ability to work both independently, with minimum supervision, and in a team environment
• Ability to learn quickly, manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment
• Knowledge and experiences with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
◆Travel requirements :
• Must be able to travel domestically and inter nationally appx 30 50% of time .
• Must have a valid driver’s license. Note: This is considered an outside sales position, and
incumbent will be required to make frequent visits with customers.
• Working hours: 40 hours per week / Monday through Friday
• The regular working hours : 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. with unpaid one hour lunch break
between 12:00 noon and 2:00 PM.