◆Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Supporting the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties, and carrying out responsibilities in department development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment in the United States of America, including but not limited to
• • Recruiting and staffing logistics;
• • Performance Management and improvement tracking systems;
• • Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping;
• • Assisting with employee relations;
• • Company-wide committee facilitation and participation;
• • Company employee communication;
• • Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
• • Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and
• • Employee services;
• • Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
• • Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
• • Helps with the implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff.
• • Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws
• • Managing workplace conflict
• • Assists company managers with HR issues.
• • Report to the HR Manager and Company Management.
• • Bilingual (Japanese/English) Language Skills
• • Bicultural (experience in work cultural of Japanese Company)
• • A bachelor’s degree in HR and three or more years of Human Resources experience preferred.
• • Effective oral and written communication skills
• • Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft environment.
• • General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
• • Experience in administration of benefits and other HR programs.
• • Excellent interpersonal skills
• • Skills in database management and record keeping.
• • Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
• • Excellent organizational and reporting skills.
• • Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
• • Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.