◆Position：Assistant Front Office Manager (Japanese speaking)
The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for ensuring the operation of the Front Office in an attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous manner, providing all guests with quality service prior to and throughout their stay, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
◆ Salary: $47K/yr to $52K/yr depends on experience
• Japanese speaking required.
• At least 2 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field; or a 4-year college degree ; or a 4-year Hospitality degree and at least 1 year of related experience.
• Supervisory experience required.
• Must be proficient in Windows and Opera system.
• Light work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Others and so on.