＜Position title: Assistant Accounting Manager＞
◆Report to: Accounting Manager
• Organizes and directs all general accounting activities. This includes all transactions related to cash, receivables, fixed assets, trade payables, tax, accrued or prepaid expenses. Reports to Accounting Manager. Supervises accounting personnel. Position has contact with management as well as customers, vendors, parent company, and outside auditors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee the accounting department under the guidance of the accounting manager.
• Administer preparation of monthly and yearly financial reports and performs analysis. Reports the financial results to accounting manager.
• Submit monthly financial data to parent company.
• Prepare sales tax, beverage tax reports, submit the data and pay the taxes to each states.
• Review and check vendor invoices and travel expense reports submitted by employees
• Monitor delinquent account receivable accounts. Recommend adequate actions to management for collection.
• Review and approve credit application from new customers and establish payment term.
• Maintain fixed assets book, and assures fixed assets physical control and accounting.
• 5+ years’ experience in financial accounting
• Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent keyboarding skills
• Solving problem and communication skills required
• Experience of ERP accounting system