◆Accounting/Business Planning Senior Manager
• Location: New York, NY
• Start Date: July/2018
• Status: 6 months Temp to hire
• At least 5 years accounting and business planning experiences
• No Japanese language is required, but native to business level English is mandatory (Bilingual E/J is plus)
• Work Hours: 9-5
1. Prepare and report of financial and management account, include but not limited to Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow with necessary Key Performance Indicators for management review and consideration in a timely manner.
2. Prepare, manage and analysis the budget with required details.
3. Prepare, manage and analysis the forecast with required details.
4. Manage accounts receivable, accounts payable process, PP&E, and treasury.
5. Manage accounting system logistic function to ensure accounting process with IT team to solve issues and improve systems for effective use to prepare the report of financial and management account.
6. Facilitate financial data using ERP system on a request basis
7. Support annual audit review for external audit.
8. Other projects will be assigned as needed.
1. CPA (certified public accountant) license preferred
2. Must have a at least 5 years of general accounting and business planning experience
3. Excellent analytical ability to understand accounting system logics and procedures as well as proficiency in Microsoft Excel
4. Bilingual in English and Japanese preferred. (English is mandatory)
5. Good communication and coordination skills within the organization as well as external parties.