Accounting & Finance Manager Job Description
◆Regular Work schedule: Monday – Friday ９AM – 5PM (1 hours unpaid lunch含む)
◆General Position summary
1) This position is responsible for calculating, recording, verifying, and organizing data to maintain accounting records, in addition to assisting the Treasurer, and Senior Management as necessary.
2) Takes an active role on strategic, managerial, and operational issues of the company’s financial and treasury functions. The responsibilities of this position include: company’s financial monitoring, financial reporting, and IT system (accounting system) management; planning and executing day-to-day accounting and treasury operations; recommending revisions to accounting procedures to ensure operational efficiencies; and performs AP and AR administrative functions. The position reports directly to the Treasurer of the company.
◆Primary Job Functions
1) Overseas most day to day operations of the entire accounts payable function.
2) Manages Financial Monitoring and Reporting Functions
3) Ensures Smooth Operations
4) Contributes to Corporate Strategic Planning
Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) from four-year college or university in accounting/finance is required; or, minimum of five years meaningful finance and/or accounting experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1) Language Skills Excellent written and oral communication skills to prepare reports and to communicate in English and Japanese.
2)Computer Skills Ability to use a computer with knowledge of database and such applications as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and be able to design custom reports as necessary.
5)Other Skills Well-developed interpersonal and supervisory skills. Ability to get along well with different personalities and to work well in teams.