＜企業＞ IT Company
＜雇用形態＞ 期間契約 ＊2月/2015年 ～ 10月/2015年 まで
*Summary of the position
IT financial business analyst working on accounting banking systems
– Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis.
– Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document.
– Use Case Analysis and Documentation.
– Data Analysis and Documentation and proficiency in SQL.
– Create Functional Design Document.
– Create Detailed Design Document.
– Ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand.
-Test Planning and Coordination.
– Ensure application meets business requirements.
– Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts.
– Migration Planning and Coordination.
– Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training).
– Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.).
– Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
-Work with business for requirements. Work with technical team to write the detailed and functional design documents.
*Required/Desired Skill sets
– Financial/Banking experience required.
– Accounting experience needed, CPA a plus. Individual will have 7+ years of experience.
– Knowledge of accounting and T account is desired.
– Excellent communication skills are required to gather and clarify technical specification and reach an agreement.
-meticulous and attention to detail.