The incumbent is responsible for initiating and coordinating accounting, bookkeeping, audit, and administrative details. Assists Vice President(s) in charge to supervise administrative assistants in effective implementation of general affairs and secretarial functions. This position involves a high degree of confidential information.
＜Duties and Responsibilities＞
(1) Quarterly financial closing
(2) Perform monthly closing of books
(3) Process and post all credit and debit transactions to General Ledger
(4) Handle cash management
(5) Prepare government filing documents
(6) Communicate and work with accounting and legal firms
＜Knowledge, Skills and Abilities＞
• At least three years of corporate tax filing and financial closing, and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Good knowledge of corporate policies and procedures of accounting, auditing, tax and the general affairs functions,
• Good knowledge of modern office practices and procedures and the use of office machines and equipment,
• Organizing abilities for priority setting and attends to details,
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel, co-workers, business visitors and the general public,
• Sufficient skill in operating PC,
• Basic knowledge of the Company and the building security requirements and procedure.