The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis/Management Accounting will provide overall leadership and management for all company financial forecasts, budgets, and financial planning activities. This role will be responsible for delivering value-added analysis and meaningful financial and operating metrics that lead to insightful, accurate business decision-making. Must be a hands-on and results oriented leader, who will have responsibility for developing P&L and KPI management reporting requirements. This position is the bridge between corporate and Business Area financial data integration and will develop and report against established financial metrics on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Additional responsibility include; management and oversight of timely and accurate financial planning, analysis and reporting to support the company objectives, while ensuring industry and government financial compliance, and various financial due diligence.
• Lead the process of the business planning, forecasting and budgeting process.
• Drive budgeting, forecasting and business analysis, reporting, process improvement and simplification. Lead management reviews through the preparation of monthly financial material outlining the company’s performance versus budget, forecast, and prior year.
• Lead key business forecasting and planning cycles including monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting to drive results.
• Interact with functional teams to ensure FP&A alignment with stated objectives and goals, providing analysis and ad hoc reporting. Ensure financial material from teams have been properly vetted and key issues discussed.
• Analyze and extract insights from highly complex data sets and communicate insights including developing concise commentary on the financial results.
• Perform monthly financial analysis for each business segment on key metrics and financial drivers. Support review and development of presentation material for executive meetings.
• Fulfill ad-hoc and regular requests to drive high corporate performance and to assist with executive decision making.
• Exercise deep Finance Analysis, modeling, and decision-making capabilities.
• Communicate financial and operations results and lead monthly financial presentations to Executive Management.
• Assist the President, and Executive Leadership in analyzing strategic company decisions, budgeting, and monitoring overall company financial performance.
• Provide ancillary support to Business Group and Service Platform Group with the PL variance analysis, CapEx management, and other financial reporting and analysis.
• Manage financial due diligence and internal financial reporting.
• Monitor Progress of Financial Reporting improvement and automation initiatives through HFM.
• Business Area Reporting and Financial Data Integrations through Data Warehouse (through Data Governance team)
• Support new business process as appropriate, including review of financial impact and business funding ROI decisions.
• Guide finance system improvements and automation initiatives (co-responsibility with Director of Accounting)
• Ensure process controls and discipline are in place and aligned (co-responsibility with Director of Accounting)
• Work closely with Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Partnerships and other Go-To-Market functions to establish solid business forecast.
• Work cross-functionally with other finance groups at affiliate companies including the HQs Management Accounting team.
• Oversee and direct the Americas Management Accounting team’s human resource and processes.
• Hiring, training, and retaining competent finance staff.