◆I. Job Description
Project Manager who has experience in system development and implementation is required to
manage IT projects, gather customer needs to acquire new business opportunities, and conduct
R&D and Proof of Concept (=PoC) as-needed basis to introduce new solutions to customers.
◆II. Essential Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for IT project management throughout the entire life
cycle of the projects, from proposal to delivery. Also responsible to keep up to date with
all-over/industry IT trends, conduct research, and promote Proof of Concept with customers to
develop beneficial solutions based on customers’ needs.
1. Project Management:
A. Plan and manage the entire project including scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality
B. Organize, direct, and manage project team(s).
C. Monitor project progress and report to stakeholders in a prompt manner.
D. Coordinate among stakeholders to get consensus and proceed smoothly with the
2. Maintain good relationships with Customers and Vendors:
A. Establishing and keeping a good relationship with customers. Understand the
background and business needs of customers to propose solutions to benefit their
B. Become well familiar with application and service vendors including their business
3. Conduct R&D/PoC to develop new solutions:
A. Keep up to date with all-over/industry IT trends, conduct research and evaluation of
new technologies and/or solutions.
B. Proactively create hypotheses on how to use new technologies and/or solutions,
propose them to customers, and promote Proof of Concept if necessary to develop
beneficial solutions for customers.
1. At least 3 years experience in the development and maintenance of application systems to
support business functions such as Accounting, Trading, Sales, Logistics, HR, etc.
2. At least 3 years experience in project management of IT and/or digital projects.
3. Strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills to work with company
management, project managers, engineers, and end-users.
4. Strong analytical skills, structural thinking, with a methodical approach to conduct business.
6. Knowledge or experiences in new technologies such as AI/ML, Big Data, IoT, Blockchain,
5G, XR, etc. is preferable.
7. Experience in planning and managing PoC is preferable.