Growing company’s portfolio of Japanese multinational in North America, Responsible for developing new client relationships within this segment.
• Prepare action plan and schedule based on the sales strategy and target
• Achieve sales objectives and drive annual growth
• Develop and maintain high technical competency of our products
• Collaborate with internal team to development effective sales offer to achieve high conversion rate
• Lead the commercial negotiations with the prospects and intermediaries
• Perform competition analysis and market trend analysis
• Prepare sales activities’ reports
• Maintain client relationships with the support of account management team
Strong background in sales, business development of Japanese companies, and relationship building in credit insurance or financial services working closely with C-Suite executives, satisfactory performance track record, proven ability to build relationships and upsell clients, ability to drive opportunity in all contexts. Experience in Japanese multinational business sales is a plus.
Require native Japanese language skill, fluent in English.
Strong communication skills and be able to develop exceptional written proposals and delivery, Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Marketing or similar field required. M.B.A. preferred or equivalent business experience.