＜企業＞ IT Company
Note that this will be in Migration, Test and Operation task group
Overall Purpose of Job: Business area in charge is to promote Migration, Test and Operation task.
Plan, coordinate and execute various user tasks of system implementation project. Co-work with other member of the team, system end-users
Conducting following tasks by himself/herself.
– Deliver migration plan.
– Deliver data mapping for migration.
– Ensure the quality of the data used for migration.
– Coordinate migration. Monitor the migration process and ensure the on time completion.
– Coordinate reconciliation. Ensure the accurate migration by improving the issues arisen from migration tests.
– Deliver testing plan to test both system functions and newly designed procedure.
– Create test cases.
– Coordinate testing resource and facilitate the test.
– Monitor the progress of the test and ensure the on time completion.
– Identify, track and solve all issues arise from the testing.
– Create Service Level Agreement.
– Update DR plan / Business Recovery Plan
– Fix Data retention
– Fix Printer placement
– Deliver training plan.
– Create training materials.
– Coordinate resources to be trained and facilitate training.
– Monitor the progress and quality of the training and ensure the on time completion and readiness for testing and/or go-live.
＊Communication / Teamwork / Leadership
– Build solid working relationships with System side and end-users both in US and Tokyo.
– Act as a reliable partner to business in assessing and addressing business needs. Foster a consultative approach to support business needs across the organization.
– Support management and the team by keeping them appropriately informed and working on other initiatives as directed.
– As requested, lead, develop and mentor more junior staff in the team
Work with Head of Business Analysis / Project Managers on project planning
– Project planning, resource estimation, creation of work break-down structure and scheduling of business related tasks
– Work with end users and build consensus through the project life cycle of requirements, testing, training and implementation
– Report status to management on project progress
Identify and escalate related issues and risks