◆ポジション：Business Operation Staff (Sales Order, Purchase Order, and Service Activation Staff)
◆条件：Purchase、IT Customer Support、Sales Supportの経験者が望ましい。
未経験でも可能。 （ただし、未経験者の場合の最低条件は、企業でのOffice Work を要2年以上の経験が好ましい）
1. Title of Job
Business Operation Staff, Business Operation Department
(Sales Order, Purchase Order, Service Activation Staff)
2. Job Descriptions
(i) Order Handling and Control
• Monitor and receive incoming sales order (service orders – new / change / cancel) from sales department and place orders to service providers, suppliers, and subcontractors.
• Register and track orders on a scheduled timeline until completion of service activation.
• Communicate with carrier and equipment vendors and data center providers to obtain necessary quotes to place orders and coordinate to complete placement to attain on time.
• Review terms and conditions of orders and find out possible drawbacks prior to placing orders and report to the supervisor.
• Track and manage shipping status and arrange dates with vendors or data center providers regarding deliveries.
• Update and share status of on-going order information and service activations with customers, vendors, engineers, sales department, and other internal staff members regularly.
(ii) Internal Order Registration/ Sales Operation
• Receive order contracts from sales team and create service IDs by entering into internal order system (Account Database and Customer Database).
• Update Account Database and Customer Database if there’s any changes to maintain the up-to-date information.
• Create Purchase Request Form based on the Cost Summary Sheets. Control orders of items with on-time delivery. Coordinate shipping of products and control on-time delivery of products at site.
• Track and confirm the status of each sales order in close communication with Sales Representatives and Engineers.
• Invoice data entry into internal system (Account Database) for customer invoices, and modifies invoice forms.
(iii) Control of Service Asset
• With following internal workflow, track and update on in-house database for outgoing and returning customer router, as well as addition and disposal of internal service, backbone, and warranty of equipment and license software accurately.
(iv) Billing Tracking
• Review vendor invoices with accounting team if necessary.
• Maintain and purchase office supplies and handle other needs for New York Office.
• Handles incoming and outgoing mails and couriers.
Cover job tasks in case of absence of other business operation and corporation planning & operation staffs with teamwork.
This position reports to General Manager, Business Operation, or to other persons designated by President & CEO.