Looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s property management accounts payable and receivable.
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, the candidate should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
Ultimately, the candidate will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
• Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
• Process bank deposits
• Reconcile financial statements
• Prepare, send and store invoices
• Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
• Submit tax forms
• Identify and address discrepancies
• Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
• Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
• Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
• Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
• Hands-on experience with accounting software
• Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
• Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
• Good organizational team-work and time-management abilities
• BS degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field preferred
• Business level communication required in both Japanese and English
Up Recruiters, Inc.